Dear my love,
Today is our 13 Anniversary. I didn't get chance to buy a card so I thought I wrote it out here.
13 Things that I love about you:1. You still makes me laugh until my cheeks hurt.
2. You love God, His Words, and seek to do His will.
With that said, I agree wholeheartedly with Ruth Bell Graham's words, “If two people agree on everything, one of them is unnecessary.” Billy Graham added, "The sooner we accept that as a fact of life, the better we will be able to adjust to each other and enjoy togetherness."
4. You loves good food and loves to eat, which motivate me to be a better cook.
5. You still makes my heart beats faster, nuff said ;)
6. You are hardworking, diligent man who doesn't shower me with gifts, flowers, words, or touch; but with your sacrificial, faithful, and unconditional love. For that, I am forever grateful.
7. You are courageous to admit when you are wrong, apologize, and move forward.
8. Your sensitive heart and love to others encourage me to be a better person
9. Your love for adventure took me to places that my homebody self would never go.
10. You listen to my crazy ideas and willing to give it a try sometimes.
11. You let me do things I love and encourage me along the way.
12. You love spending time with the kids and parent them well. I couldn't imagine a better person to do the job.
13. You are fun to be with and I love spending time with you.
You were almost 26 and I was 21.5 when we got married. Although, we were not as young as Romeo and Juliet, we definitely didn't fit the culture ideal age to be married, but that was God's timing for us and we chose to obey. Not a single day goes by without me thanking God for you and knowing what I know right now, I would make the same decision again and again.
Thank you for leading, serving, and loving me and your family. Looking forward to spend the rest of my life with you.