Tuesday, July 8, 2014
What I buy at Whole Foods
We got most of our grocery at Costco, Asian Market, or local Farmer Market. However, occasionally, I stop by at Whole Foods to get these things that I can only find there:
1. Savoiardi Lady finger for Tiramisu
2. Du Four Puff Pastry for Chicken Curry Puff
3. Heavy Whipping Cream for homemade ice cream and tiramisu. I usually get this from Trader Joe's because it cost $1 less there.
4. Organic Tempeh for Stir-fried Tempeh
5. Blueberry Pomegranate Yogurt. This one is a special treat for me and the kids. We usually buy plain yogurt at Trader Joe's then make our own Strawberry Yogurt.
What do you like to buy at Whole Foods?