2. My diligent husband, my better half, the super daddy
3. The privilege to be mama to my two precious blessings
4. The kindhearted, gentle, and loving Max
5. The sweet, full of life, and helpful Wes
6. Our small cozy home and the pathway behind where the kids can play and roam around
7. Our family who loves and support us always
8. For the technology: dropshots, picasa, and facebook, which enable us to keep in touch with faraway relatives and friends.
9. Friends and our church family
10. Our nice and patient neighbors
11. God's Words to guide, sharpen, comfort, rebuke, and encourage us.
13. Inspirational blogs, which inspire me to be s better person and live a better life
14. Our health, we're not free from sickness but we have eyes to see, feet to walk, hands to work.
15. The ability to cook and bake food for my family and others:
16. The privilege to live in the country where we have the freedom to worship and speak
17. The blessing and privilege to nurture, train, and teach my own kids
18. My e-helpers: dishwasher, washer and drier, ice cream machine, oven, bread maker, crock-pot, which make my life so much easier. Also Evernote and Pinterest, which help organize my documents and cluttered brain.
19. Good books and the library
20. Delicious coffee that I get to enjoy every morning
21. My comfort thing/ heat pad, which warm my, Max, & Wes' feet every single cold night.
22. Fresh pesticide-free produce from the Farmer Market
23. The sounds of the garage opened in the evening that indicate daddy is home!!!
24. Our camera, which enable us to capture sweet moments and memories
25. Max's love of books and learning and Wes' love of food and adventures
26. The wonderful free messages and music on Podcast and Pandora.
27. Job that He provides and new work schedule that allow us to have more outing times with Papa
28. The privilege to teach Sunday School, the chance to know the lovely kids, and learning from the material myself.
29. God's amazing handy work that we got to enjoy every time we're out in the nature
30. Christmas season: the songs, the weather, the reminder to celebrate our Savior, Jesus Christ, the reason of the season.
31. Godly mentors and friends, who set example for us on how to live life that honor and please the Lord.
32. Last but certainly not least, I'm thankful for you, dear friends and readers. Thank you for reading, for the e-mails, comments, and encouragements.
"O Give Thanks unto the Lord; for He is good; for His mercy endure forever."
1 Chronicles 16:34
1 Chronicles 16:34